SASHS Combined Congress Award Winners
January 2018, Ratanga Junction, Century City, Cape Town
- Best Presentation, MSc: Botes, J, Hoffman, EW, Zacarias, L: ‘Nadorcott’ mandarin fruit development and the influence of 20% white shade nets thereon with emphasis on fruit quality parameters
- Best Presentation, PhD:Smit, TG, Taylor, MJ, Allandale, JG : Water use dynamics of macadamia orchards
- Best Poster (Open): Batista, LTC, Kleynhans, R : Leaf cutting production potential of different Lachenalia species
- Best Publication, SAJP&S (Open): None submitted
- Best Publication, peer reviewed (Open): Aremu, A.O., Plačková, L., Masondo, N.A., Amoo, S.O., Moyo, M., Novák, O., Doležal, K. and Van Staden, J., 2017. Regulating the regulators: responses of four plant growth regulators during clonal propagation of Lachenalia montana. Plant growth regulation, 82(2), pp.305-315.
- Student Travel Award: Theunis Smit